Articles on this Page
- 07/25/13--17:00: _sales rep apparel
- 07/25/13--17:00: _graphic technical d...
- 07/25/13--17:00: _denim design assistant
- 07/25/13--17:00: _shipping manager
- 07/25/13--17:00: _sales/marketing
- 07/25/13--17:00: _assistant designer
- 07/25/13--17:00: _kandy kiss of ca fa...
- 07/25/13--17:00: _fever cut & sew des...
- 07/25/13--17:00: _design assistant
- 07/25/13--17:00: _in-house sales manager
- 07/27/13--03:37: _production/purchasi...
- 07/28/13--17:00: _sales assistant
- 07/28/13--17:00: _production assistant
- 07/28/13--17:00: _design assistant
- 07/31/13--17:00: _purchasing agent
- 08/01/13--04:37: _compliance manager
- 08/01/13--17:00: _graphic designer
- 08/01/13--17:00: _pattern maker
- 08/01/13--17:00: _lip service/kill ci...
- 08/01/13--17:00: _associate technical...
- 07/25/13--17:00: sales rep apparel
- 07/25/13--17:00: graphic technical designer
- 07/25/13--17:00: denim design assistant
- 07/25/13--17:00: shipping manager
- 07/25/13--17:00: sales/marketing
- 07/25/13--17:00: assistant designer
- 07/25/13--17:00: kandy kiss of ca fabric import coordinator
- 07/25/13--17:00: fever cut & sew designer
- 07/25/13--17:00: design assistant
- 07/25/13--17:00: in-house sales manager
- 07/27/13--03:37: production/purchasing coordinator
- 07/28/13--17:00: sales assistant
- 07/28/13--17:00: production assistant
- 07/28/13--17:00: design assistant
- 07/31/13--17:00: purchasing agent
- 08/01/13--04:37: compliance manager
- 08/01/13--17:00: graphic designer
- 08/01/13--17:00: pattern maker
- 08/01/13--17:00: lip service/kill city production assistant
- 08/01/13--17:00: associate technical designer
Apparel Manufacturer needs Sales Rep National, Majors & Specialty. Road, Showroom & Trade Shows. Base Salary and Commission. Please email resume & salary desired to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clothing Manufacture Company Seeking for a full time Graphic Technical designer. Experienced in Adobe Photoshop. Please fax your resume at (323)389-0794 H/R Dept.
Denim company seeking assistant *Photoshop/* Illustrator * EXCEL * Organized/ Detailed/ Multitasker send Resume to email@example.com
Established LA clothing co seeks a detail oriented person who is good w/ computers Excel, UPS, EDI & UPC labels. Organizing daily shipping with staff tracking orders in computer system. Coordinate payments with acct dept.dispatch trucking. Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales person needed. Experienced in Spandex/Fancy fabrics. www.BNBTEXTILES.COM email: email@example.com
L.A. based contemporary sportswear and denim company is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Assistant Designer. Must have 4-5 years experience, know how to work with overseas suppliers for development, be highly organized,have good communication skills,knowledge of all essential computer programs and be a team player.
We are looking for an organized team player with an in depth knowledge of fabric. Responsibilities will range from fabric development to production. You will be responsible for the writing of orders and the follow up. Knowledge of Vantage Point, Target and Wal-Mart fabric protocols is a plus. You need to be willing to take and follow direction as well as communicate effectively. Mandarin speaking a plus. Valley location with benefits.
- 3-4 yrs designer exp. for woven & knit tops, jkts, dresses - Product development & sampling in house and overseas, incl.tech packs & fits - daily communication with production, pattern and sample makers, merchandising, and factories email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Min 2 yrs exp working in design room. Knowledge of fabrics, trims, market, creating t-shirt graphics, able to multitask. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel. Organized & detail oriented. email@example.com
Clothing manufacture company is currently seeking an experienced In-House sales manage in both LA and NY with a Young Contemporary Missy line. Must have Department Store connections in these fields and have strong market knowledge and flexibility to travel. For more information please email your resume along with you current account contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Growing multi divisional women's contemporary manufacturer is seeking a full time Production/purchasing Coordinator -Must have excellent vendor relations and sourcing ability overseas and domestic with woven and soft knits. -Ability to create and source fabrics and product that supports the line plans and assortment strategies, price points and quality and overall creative direction. -Will work with design department on developing original textiles with mills around the world. -Sensitive to calendars and timing and have the ability to prioritize and manage time lines for multiple product categories with high volume SKUs between development and production -Must be able to negotiate prices, minimums and leadtimes when purchasing fabric and trims. -Follow up on knit downs, color approvals, etc. -Will be working with design department on developing original textiles with mills around the world. -Track and receive sample and production fabric shipments -Must be able to work with freight forwarders and factors for credit approvals. -Issues purchase orders for fabric, trims, etc. -Create cut tickets, care labels, etc. -Coordinates WIP schedules and activities, placing orders for supplies and services including patterns and marker scheduling -Tracking progress with contractors, send outs and other suppliers -Ensures all teams are updated on status of production Candidate must have experience in fast paced environment, detail oriented, highly organized and a team player. Must have at least 4-5 years minimum experience in the garment industry. Bilingual in Chinese and Spanish a plus. Email resume only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Seeking Sales Asst. Candidate will be working directly w Sales Dir who oversees BedHead Pajamas and 40WINKS in nat dept stores; will also asst in Private Label & prod w dom & intl accts. Strong writ/verb comm, consistent follow-up, detailed-oriented & org skills. Ability to work & coor needs from multiple dept to meet deadlines. Prof in MS Office. Prior knowledge of AIMS is beneficial. This position may travel occas. Email email@example.com
1-3 yrs exp as a Prod Asst working w prints is a plus. Exp w fabric buys; motivated, detail oriented & adapt in a fast paced env; good comp skills incl AIMS, Excl, Ps & ILL; must know cost sheets & ordering fabrics & trims; able to do Design CADS; organized & not afraid to try new or dev sys to save time. Exp w overseas vendors. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1-3 yrs exp as a design asst working w prints is a plus. Exp doing tech designs & spec sheets. Must be motivated, detail oriented & adapt quickly in a fast paced env; good comp skills incl AIMS, Excl, Ps & ILL; will be part of planning of buys for fabric; knowledge of costing sheets & ordering fabrics and trims; able to do Design CADS & work with prints; must be organized & try new or develop systems to save time. Email email@example.com
Textile Manufacturer, Long Beach, seeks experienced Purchasing Agent w/ min 5 yrs buying exp., strong negotiating skills, excellent communication/organizational skills, computer skills - AS400, Lotus or Excel/Word, keen attention to detail, extremely self-motivated, & relevant Bachelor's Degree. Send Resume to Texollini@yahoo.com.
Ideal candidate should have experience and knowledge in Shipping and Routing requirements of major retailers. Responsible for ensuring our shipments and routing are in compliance with the requirements of our major retailer accounts. Must have Transportation exp. & be bilingual (Eng/Span. Must have NGC & AS400 exp. *Send resumes/salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
Carson based manufacturer is looking for Shirt/Textile graphic designer. Designing for Jr, Men and Children. Must have 3-5 working experience, with experience in screen print, sublimation printing and textile prints. Strong Team player with technical skills are required including utilization of Illustrator and Photoshop. E-mail resume to email@example.com or fax to 310-885-9841
Carson Area Manufacturer looking for Pattern Maker. Minimum 5 years of working experience, must be proficient on Tukatech system. Knowledge of Knit and Woven fabric. Duties include pattern, sample checking and marking. Spec and fit driven, detail oriented with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In conjunction with Prod. Manager, manage the pre-production fabric/trim approvals, fit samples and factory communication on calendar. Communicate with the design team & factories for highest quality production on time . Computer savvy, fashion college education a must, 2 yrs exp. required.
Associate Technical Designer -3 yrs exp. in swim/knit, knowledge in grading basic patternmaking. Computer sketch/illustrations a must -must be a team player, highly organized & detail oriented ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Textile Designer Candidate must be detail oriented, proficient in MAC Illustrator and Photoshop, repeats, line sheets for missy, Jr and girl's market. 5yrs exp. Good communication skills and able to multitask. Email resume to: : email@example.com