- RSS Channel Showcase 3859739
- RSS Channel Showcase 1138432
- RSS Channel Showcase 4644861
- RSS Channel Showcase 8580014
Articles on this Page
- 06/06/13--17:00: _production coordinator
- 06/06/13--17:00: _design assistant
- 06/06/13--17:00: _independent sales rep
- 06/06/13--17:00: _senior collection d...
- 06/06/13--17:00: _designer/merchandiser
- 06/07/13--03:57: _textile sales repre...
- 06/07/13--06:29: _sales/ marketing co...
- 06/07/13--17:00: _patternmaker & cutt...
- 06/08/13--02:27: _fabric/textiles dev...
- 06/08/13--02:42: _director, custom em...
- 06/08/13--17:00: _1st thru prod patte...
- 06/10/13--17:00: _warehouse & logisti...
- 06/10/13--17:00: _contemporary junior...
- 06/12/13--02:43: _fit technician
- 06/12/13--10:51: _patternmaker techni...
- 06/13/13--17:00: _designer
- 06/13/13--17:00: _full time assistant...
- 06/13/13--17:00: _production assistant
- 06/13/13--17:00: _production assistant
- 06/13/13--17:00: _pre-production deve...
- 06/06/13--17:00: production coordinator
- 06/06/13--17:00: design assistant
- 06/06/13--17:00: independent sales rep
- 06/06/13--17:00: senior collection designer
- 06/06/13--17:00: designer/merchandiser
- 06/07/13--03:57: textile sales representative
- 06/07/13--06:29: sales/ marketing coordinator
- 06/07/13--17:00: patternmaker & cutting room manager
- 06/08/13--02:27: fabric/textiles developer - 5.11 tactical
- 06/08/13--02:42: director, custom embellishment operations
- 06/08/13--17:00: 1st thru prod pattern-maker
- 06/10/13--17:00: warehouse & logistics manager
- 06/10/13--17:00: contemporary junior denim designer
- 06/12/13--02:43: fit technician
- 06/12/13--10:51: patternmaker technical design specialist - first pattern
- 06/13/13--17:00: designer
- 06/13/13--17:00: full time assistant fabric buyer
- 06/13/13--17:00: production assistant
- 06/13/13--17:00: production assistant
- 06/13/13--17:00: pre-production development technician
- Issue and Maintain Production Orders.
- Manage vendors to ensure that production meets
quality standards, costs, delivery deadlines, and
- Coordinate production of customer samples from
design thru production
- Send out samples for approvals
- All candidates send in resumes w/salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 213-226-8799
Fast Paced, Growing Los Angeles Contemporary Company looking for Design Assistant - Must have garment industry experience using illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
Please email resume with salary history to:
Garment company looking for a professional & dynamic Sales Person/ Representative for Junior & Missy market w/established accounts such as: JC Penney, Kohls, Wet Seal, Justice, Deb Shops, PacSun, Ross, Macy's, Dillards, Charlotte Russe, T.J.Maxx/Winners Email Resume to: email@example.com/Fax 213-746-8500
Must have exp. with constructed jackets, wovens,
dresses & knits. Highly creative. Creative direction on trend. Excellent technical skills. Excellent opportunity
for the right person. Fun company. Burbank location
Email resume with salary requirement and a sample
of your work to: Debra@sanctuaryclothing.com
Young Contemporary Apparel Company in need of experienced designer/merchandiser. Fax Resume to (714)670-8008 or email to JSY8@sbcglobal.net
Fully-vertical textile mill in Long Beach, CA seeks an Independent Sales Rep. Must be comfortable w/ sales targets; textile sales exp. pref.; strong communication skills; work closely w/ sales team/staff & represent the Co. professionally, ethically & morally. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Next Level Apparel are currently looking for a Sales/ Marketing Coordinator to join us.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Build strategic marketing plans and goals with integration into all B2B marketing. Look book/ Photo-shoot coordination. Trade show coordination. Website maintenance
Strong communication, organizational skills, Proactive, self-starter, Ability to work independently or as a team, Strong active listening skills, accurate and results oriented, Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task throughout the day.
Education and Experience Needed:
Bachelor's Preferred, Industry experiences a must, Minimum 3 years Marketing, Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Send Resume to: Crystal@nextlevelapparel.com
XCVI seeks *Production Pattern Maker* with a min 5-yrs exp with garment dye. Knowledge of Tukatech required. *Cutting Room Manager* with a min 5-yrs exp. Duties include managing a team of 8, making markers for production, keeping track of fabric inventory. English/Spanish speakers required. To apply, send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
"We are Innovators who make Purpose-built Gear for the most Demanding Missions."
5.11 TACTICAL - A culture of innovation and passion.
As the tactical gear industry-leader, our pursuit of leading-edge, purpose-built design is a constant motivator. At our Headquarters in Modesto and Development Center in Irvine, CA we stretch the boundaries of conceptual thinking, while leveraging the insights of our brand advocates in Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, and Military.
Our growth and expansion has created an exciting opportunity for a Fabric Developer at our Development Center in Irvine. He/She will work closely with Design, Product Development & Category Business Leaders to source materials assuring quality, price & minimum quantities meet 5.11 objectives and requirements. This role manages material testing & communication of the requirements, pricing goals and quality requirements to all vendor partners and sourcing team through the development process
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Collaborates with Design and Category Business Leaders to ensure that 5.11 is current with innovation, trends and new technology for 5.11's fabrics to supply new opportunities of business.
- Work with woven, knits and all processing and finishing technologies.
- Work with various different print and garment wash techniques.
- Work with various end use products including: apparel, accessories, nylon bags & footwear
- Maintains working knowledge of government textile regulations and standards, benchmarks and competition, and supplier capabilities.
- Maintains working knowledge of government regulations (USA and internationally) and certification requirements (NFPA, ANSI, Various EN Standards, etc . . . )
- Accountable to maintaining material costs
- Document and store all fabric specification data
- Manages fabric development in alignment with corporate calendar and will make recommendations for process or calendar improvements
- Facilitates the material testing process and monitors the progress.
- Keeps sample room informed of new fabrics for upcoming sample development & helps procure sample yardage
- Assist in research projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Textile and Apparel Management, or related degree plus 4 years of related work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers, fractions and percentages. Knowledge of measurements to properly use a measuring tape.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Outlook, Excel;
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and PLM software desired.
5.11 Tactical provides a competitive salary, a full range of outstanding benefits, a great working environment built on trust and respect, with unbridled support for all of our associates to succeed. Some of those benefits include but are not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan, 401K
- Life Insurance
- Basic Disability
Visit us online at www.511tactical.com and apply!
Or apply here directly - https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=7113462
5.11 Tactical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"We are Innovators who make Purpose-built Gear for the most Demanding Missions."
5.11 TACTICAL - A culture of innovation and passion. As the tactical gear industry leader, our pursuit of leading edge, purpose-built design is a constant motivator. At our Headquarters in Modesto and Development Center in Irvine, CA, we stretch the boundaries of conceptual thinking, while leveraging the insights of our brand advocates in Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS and Military - those who serve and protect us every day.
Our growth and expansion has created an exciting opportunity for a Director of Custom Embellishment Operations at our Headquarters in Modesto, CA, who will be the General Manager and business leader responsible for all activity pertaining to 5.11's custom embellishment operations, as well as marketing, sales, order management, graphic design, and production. Our Custom Shop performs value-added services such as embroidery, screen print, heat press, engraving, and alterations of the apparel and gear we create. The Director will have a strong sense of ownership of the business with coaching from the VP of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide oversight and direct support for managers within the Custom Shop.
Develop strategies to grow the Custom Shop business in a healthy manner.
Focus a portion of time on improvement efforts, using Lean principles.
Continuously improve on quality defect rate (internal and external), measure progress towards zero defects.
Report financial and operational status to interested parties, including posting updates for division personnel.
Work with finance to define department revenue and expense budgets.
Balance performance to achieve a net positive financial position that aligns with corporate strategies.
Measure operational constraints and support recommendations for capital requests.
Evaluate performance of all departments using operational reports, observation, and financial reports.
Work with marketing to grow the division to match maximum market potential.
Work with sales to improve services and promote the embellishment of the 5.11 products.
Negotiate with suppliers to achieve best possible pricing and maintain low inventory risk.
Organize team meetings to encourage open communication channels and keep personnel informed of division performance.
Stay up to date on the latest technologies that might improve accuracy, efficiency, and quality.
Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a B.A. degree from a 4 year college or university, or will substitute two years of experience for every one year of education.
- Working knowledge of embroidery, heat press, and screen print machines and a minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in a production environment required.
- Must have managed an embellishment operation and been responsible for production quality and utilization, as well as management to a budget and/or P&L.
- Preferably have either owned and operated your own embellishment business, or have led the embellishment activities for a large apparel (or similar) business.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook).
- Skilled in trade specific programs used to improve division performance.
5.11 Tactical provides a competitive salary, a full range of outstanding benefits, a great working environment built on trust and respect, with unbridled support for all of our Associates to succeed.
Some of those benefits include but are not limited to:
o Medical and Dental Insurance
o Vision Plan, 401K
o Life Insurance
o Basic Disability
Visit us online and apply! https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=6051002
Growing Contemporary Label based in Silverlake 90029 seeks 1st thru prod pattern maker with min. 8 yrs experience in dresses, sportswear, knits and garment dye. Exp. with Excel spec sheets, grading and Gerber V8 or V8.2 PDS required. Please reply to Darena@porridgeclothing.com
- Manages all warehouse functions including receiving, stocking of products & shipping supplies, processing of orders, shipping, and inventory control.
- Ensures that inventory is organized and accurate, and maintains inventory management programs and regular cycle counts so that any discrepancy in the inventory is addressed properly.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business with emphasis on Logistics or related field (preferred).
- Experience of 5 plus years in a similar role, preferably in the apparel or CPG.
- Experience with AIMS preferred
Denim Brand seeks a Highly Creative denim designer with
7-10 years design experience. Must have strong
design skills in Big Stitch & novelty Back Pocket design.
-Experience in developing, issuing, and following with overseas factories
-Complete knowledge of fit, spec, denim fabric, wash development
-Ability to design within target price-points
-Understanding of Asia production
-Strong computer skills: adobe illustrator
-Highly organized, great follow-up skills, good communicator
-Works well in fast pace environment
Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Fitting Technician with experience with Fittings and Spec Measurments.
Duties Include: Working closely with Design and Production Team to Spec Developments and give detailed comments of a garment for Fits, PP samples and TOPs in a timely manner. Duties also include communication with buyers to ensure when fitting samples are going to arrive to the customer.
Must know Excel, Must be email savvy, Articulate, Must have strong communication skills.
1-2 Years of experienced preferred.
In 1897 C.C. Filson began outfitting prospectors headed for the Gold Rush with tools and apparel strong enough for the toughest spots on earth. More than 100 years later, Filson remains committed to providing pioneers of all fields around the world with unfailing goods made from the highest quality materials available.
Filson recognizes that it takes a world-class team to make a world-class product. As we build on the Filson legacy of American craftsmanship, we are looking for individuals who share our dedication to innovation, excellence, and superior customer service.
Patternmaker Technical Design Specialist - First Pattern
The Patternmaker Technical Design Specialist will report to the Technical Services Manager and will have frequent contact with vendors and employees throughout the organization. This position is an integral part of the Merchandising and Design department and will be responsible for sending 1st patterns through production, interpreting designer sketches with proficiency and creativity, and maintaining the first line of communication to departments and vendors.
- Support technical and product development departments by providing garments to company quality standard, fit, and branding. Advise when needed to improve the garment through fit and construction details.
- Prepare garments from factory for fit sessions by measuring, reviewing all details and noting what is not correct. Take the lead in fit sessions with live models or dress forms as needed. Ability to see the areas of fit that need correction and know how to do it.
- Ability to proactively trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Identify, document and clearly communicate all necessary information between departments and with factories for pattern, spec, and construction changes using pattern diagrams, photos, or directly working with departments involved for change.
- Maintain all cutwork required for samples for sample makers.
- Work closely with sample makers to ensure they understand correctly the construction and finish details of garment. Review with them any updates needed to ensure pattern is improved for production sewing.
- Maintain all pattern files to ensure they are up to date with the latest information. Computer pattern experience a must. Gerber is preferred.
- Review all size runs and factory samples to verify execution is correct as requested for all fit and construction issues.
- Retrieve and plot vendor patterns as needed.
- Work with freelance patternmakers and graders as needed. Review all incoming patterns from outside sources to ensure they are correct.
- Maintain and update sample tracking log, along with correct fit samples and correct construction samples for factory's reference.
- Work closely with local factory, along with outside factories.
- Support workload within the technical dept.
- Follow current market trends, especially in regards to fit, construction, and styling to continue to grow within the role as a patternmaker.
- Microsoft Office, Excel is a must.
- Gerber, Accumark pattern system experience.
- Knowledge of Illustrator helpful but not necessary.
- College degree from fashion program with technical/ patternmaking emphasis.
- 10 + years experience, preferably in outerwear.
- Expert in fits & construction, ability to drape a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to establish priorities to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Note: This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Seeking an experienced designer with a young and fresh approach, who can lead the way in developing an amazing Private Label line for juniors.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience designing for junior denim and extensive knowledge of washes, styling and fit. Candidate must have creativity in knits top and also in denim. Strong technical knowledge as well as proficiency in flat sketching and Adobe Illustrator is required. Attention to details is a must.
SALARY: Competitive salary commensurate with
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume with cover letter, state position applying for, previous work exp. skills and references to: Human.Resources@sunrisebrands.com or fax to
Full Time Assistant Fabric Buyer
Assist Designer sourcing/pulling fabrics, trims and buttons.
Assisting w/ fabric, trim buying & sampling.
In-house testing of Fabrics etc.
Provide support to Design team in all aspects of the design process including tech packs, BOMs, Fabric sourcing, approvals and vendor communications. Participate in trim research and development ability to work in a fast pace office. Review samples prior to final approval by designer.
-Min 2 yrs. experience & in-depth knowledge of contemporary markets.
- Understanding of domestic & International manufacturing (sample-room, pre-production, etc.).
- Good sketching ability with excellent design/color/fabric/trims sense. Must be able to oversee all phases of line development. - Needs to Be VERY detailed/organized and be able to work well under pressure in a fast pace team environment. - Must know knits and wovens and detailed garment construction.
Requirements: - Manage PO's, Organize Fabrics, projects and deadlines - Prepare sketches & line sheets - Follow-up with vendors - Source fabric & trims
Salary depends on experience Qualified exp. candidates email to email@example.com
2 yrs exp garment dye, trim buying, issuing PO's. Computer efficient. Need to have CA drivers license and car. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Contemporary lifestyle company seeks an experienced
Production Assistant. This position requires reliability and ability to work well with little to no supervision. Candidates must be detail-oriented, self motivated, flexible and seek a long term opportunity. Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years production experience
- Must be proficient in AIMS and Excel
- RM Purchasing and BOM set up in AIMS
- Create and issue cutting tickets and POs
- Create & maintain pre-production & WIP reports in AIMS and/or Excel
- Schedule deliveries to warehouse and vendors.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound packages
Clerical duties as needed
Support Production Pattern Maker(s) w/ fit approval
process, specs, graded specs, & review of tech packs
Monitors samples TOP's for fittings, approvals.
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org